Subject: Re: FLASH: Presentation using Flash 3
From: John Croteau
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 22:10:45 +0100

Hi Waseem,

> I could open the swf file in the player, and export it as a projector
> file, but the problem here is that when you run this exe file you don't
> get a full screen
There is a special FSCommand for FullScreen for use with the standalone
player or projector. It provides true full screen when FullScreen is set
as True.

> besides that the loop option is always on.
Insert a Stop frame Action in the last frame and Loop will be defeated.

> Other than that is Flash 3 the right software that I should use to create th > presentation? I don't want to present random images, and texts..
> I want the presentation to be more interactive i.e.
> I want people to be able to click on buttons and browse the presentation.
> So if someone have done such a thing before, could you
Flash excels at this. Some simple examples:
http://www.FlashCentral.com/Tutorials/TellTarget.htm
http://www.crownmall.com/flash/Graphics/Wait-For.htm