Subject: Re: FLASH: flash and aol
From: George Malagaris
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 23:25:06 +0100

AFAIK AOL uses a branded version of IE3, and now presumably IE4
which means bad news if you want to do anything serious with javascript

otherwise normal activeX installation of the plugin should apply

--
George Malagaris
metagrafx

begin: vcard
fn: George Malagaris
n: Malagaris;George
org: metagrafx
adr: ;;;London;;;UK
email;internet: fidisatmetagrafx [dot] demon [dot] co [dot] uk
title: Mr
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version: 2.1