Subject: No Subject
From: veronique
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:48:08 +0100

I have a Mac and I haven't crashed once yet looking at Flash sites.
I have a G3 300 Mhz but even at work where my machine is a little slower, I
haven't had any problem.

In authoring mode, once in a while, Flash freezes for a few seconds but
never crashes and always comes back. I think that Macromedia, like Adobe,
makes products that are seamlessly cross-platform.

V.