Subject: Re: FLASH: not finished yet so any feedback welcome :)))
From: George Malagaris
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:50:26 +0100

Thanks for your kind words
as for the loading bit in the beginning it's next on my list
it's 65% done :)

--
George Malagaris
metagrafx

begin: vcard
fn: George Malagaris
n: Malagaris;George
org: metagrafx
adr: ;;;London;;;UK
email;internet: fidisatmetagrafx [dot] demon [dot] co [dot] uk
title: Mr
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version: 2.1