Subject: Re: FLASH: Wacom in Flash
From: Stephen J. Pintauro
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 19:21:39 +0100

Hello Adam,
I just purchased a Wacom Intuos tablet for my PC. The pressure sensitivity
option works great. I don't know which tablet you have, but in my Wacom setup
I can choose to add an application. When I added Flash to the Wacom
applications, the pressure sensitivity button worked.
For what it is worth,
Stephe Pintauro

--
Stephen J. Pintauro, Ph.D.