Subject: Re: FLASH: Wacom in Flash
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 16:49:05 +0100

Adam Berninger wrote:

> As it turns out, I was not using the correct drivers. The ones that worked
> fine on my last machine, of course were no good on my new win98 pc. So after
> installing that, everything seems to be working fine, except... one last
> thing. It seems that my pressure sensitivity is working fine, and the little
> teardop is there and everything but when I paint, a line shoots out about two
> inches from where I pressed the curser and when I move around to paint the
> [pressure sensitive] painting goes along at the end of this weird line.

Hiya Adam,

Ive got an ArtZ II 12x12 and had this same problem before I changed my settings
in the CP.
My new settings are <rightclick>= Right Click, <left click>= left double click,
<tip> = left
click.

It took some getting used to, but this setting works like a charm and more geared
toward
the artist.

Also your notation about the Wacom "puck" is a little off. The puck is used for
the table
and programmed to read certain (grid) points on the pad. Its mostly used for
architectural
and CAD assisting. Its far from a "wireless mouse". Also if you are running a
Ymouse adapter, your 'puter still reads your mouse as a Wacom pen using the Wacom
driver.

HTH,

-DG-