Subject: RE: FLASH: Feedback requested
From: Richard Hume
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 23:50:21 +0100

Thanks for the feedback Daz,

It's been a while since I did a Netscape check - what a dog with the Nav
bar.....

I'll sort it out today.

Richard Hume.
SpiderWare

Telstra Surelink Partners
Microsoft Development Network Members
Microsoft Site Builder Members
Netscape & Sun Microsystems Developer Program Members

www.spiderware.com.au

Telephone (+613) 9325 1436 Facsimile (+613) 9325 1437