Subject: Re: FLASH: Logo test
From: James Scott
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:08:36 +0100

Looks good and is quite fast on my ethernet connection.....nice work!

--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism, to steal from many is research

James Scott Email: j [dot] scottatapion-tss [dot] com
Software Engineer Tel: +44 (0)1232 275233

Apion Limited
Interpoint Building
20-24 York Street
Belfast