Subject: Re: FLASH: shape tweening
From: Michael Rouiller
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 20:01:18 +0100

In order to get the effect as described below, I would recommend that each
letter be on a different layer along with your blob. Also if any of your
letters have holes in them (i.e. the letter B has 2 holes), zoom in on the
blob and use the eraser tool to put the same number of holes in the blob as
the letter that is being blended. This will give a better blending effect
from the B to the blob.

Michael Rouiller
macromedia