Subject: Re: FLASH: Call to Action - Unprotect
From: Mathew Bevan
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 05:36:13 +0100

This technique is not as easy when using Flash.. you really need to use the
tutorial files which come with it, they are the best way to go..

Unprotected movies or using Swiffer do not help the learning experience,
only serve to let you move objects from one movie to another, you have no
way of seeing how they were used..

mat

>> I learned how to do most of what I know now based on VIEW SOURCE, I
rarely
>> rely on manuals or wizards, just plain ole VIEW SOURCE...Cntrl C and
Cntrl