Subject: FLASH: HITS, HITS and MORE HITS!
From: William Rosetti
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 00:53:06 +0100

Just a question here. I asked it before but I very LAMELY didn't change the
subject so I doubt too many people even read it.

How many hits are you guys with flash sites getting? Is it making a big
difference on your traffic? Like I said in my first message I only have my
HTML site up right now and I'm getting anywhere from 2 to 15 hits per day.
I usually get a little more at the beginning of each month because that's
when I change my cover page... but I'm not talking about even 50 hits. I'm
just curious if any of you guys have broke the 100 per day mark..... or
beyond.

Sincerely,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com