Subject: FLASH: Music Services !!!
From: Gavin_Holland
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:22:56 +0100

Hi folks !
Yes it's me again, the Oval obsessed geezer. Don't worry this time
it's nothing to do with Ovals.
Ovals aside, If any of you have seen the Music Services section of the Deep
Blue site you will know that I am keen on the idea that Music & Audio is
seen as an just as an important part of multimedia or 'new' media as other
design aesthetics. I have been making electronic music for around seven
years now on an electronic, progressive house vein with varying degree's of
commercial success including a deal with a small record label and review in
'The Mix' magazine. Frustrated by the continuing 'cheesyness' and
commerciality of a lot of dance music these days I am finding that I am
looking elsewhere to apply my musical talents.
Having just purchased a load of new gear including a new expansion
board for my Roland JV1080 and a Yamaha A3000 sampler, I am seeking anyone
who is interested in a possible collaboration. I am interested in any
musical/audio project big or small and I will produce material for FREE in
this first instance, all I ask is that you credit Deep Blue. I see this as
a chance to build up contacts and show any potential clients just what I
can do. As much of the audio content in a lot of 'new media' is pretty tame
I am seeking projects wishing to add lively, experimental, electronic
sounds to their presentations. Get in touch with a brief outline of your
requirements and I will get back to you to discuss further. Hopefully this
could be the start of something good !!!!
Regards
Gav

Gavin Holland - [Multimedia Designer - Music Composer]
http://www.btinternet.com/~gavin.holland/deepblue/