Subject: Re: FLASH: Any progress on these?
From: John Dowdell
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 01:10:21 +0100

At 3:17 PM 9/29/98, Nigel Randsley-Pena wrote:
>As we're on the subject of throwing coins into the wish pond I would
>love to see Macromedia extend it's OS support for the Flash client,
>seeing an official player on *nix or Be would be wonderful and would
>help set Flash's position as an aspiring standard.

Don't forget to cc: those coins to wish-flashatmacromedia [dot] com...! <g>

(The various minority platforms are a subject of big debate... the more
specific the wishlist email, particularly with the number of seats you see
and audience demographics per particular Unix variant, the more compelling
the wishlist request would be, I suspect.)

jd