Subject: FLASH: site check please and questions
From: naoki mitsuse
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:47:53 +0100

Hi list, I have just put up my revamped flash site with a new Sex Slave episode (titled: Sex Slave 2) and would appreciate any feedback, thoughts, etc. http://goultralightsgo.com Also, there are a couple of things that I would like to correct but don't know how. 1. When I check my site out in IE 4.0, and I pop up a new window, I get a border around the flash movie on the top, left, right, but not on the bottom. I don't mind the border, but I would like there to be a border on the bottom as well. Is this possible? 2. After I open and close a pop up window once in IE 4.0, I cant seem to re-open the window anymore. If I hit reload for the main Flash movie, a window will finally pop up (though it wont play...) In netscape 4.0, I can open and close the pop up windows over and over again, to my hearts content. Anyone know something about this? I have viewed the site in NN 4.0, NN 3.0, IE 4.0 on the mac, and would be interested to hear how it looks on other platforms. Thanks for your time. naoki $B!!(B ------------------------------------------------------------------------ To UNSUBSCRIBE send: unsubscribe flasher in the body of an email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com N.B. Email address must be the same as the one you used to subscribe. For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratshocker [dot] com