Subject: RE: FLASH: Tables and Cells and Flash Movies
From: Kevin Harper
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:53:03 +0100

Thanks for the response, Bruce

Cool site, but (using yours as an example) I'm trying to have the movie
scale (enlarge) within the cell as you drag your browser window fuller
on large monitors. The coloured cells of the design expand to fill the
window and I want the movie to expand as well (without having to do it
in frames if at all possible)
Thanks

Kevin Harper
Graphics Evangelist