Subject: FLASH: Give me some INSPIRATION
From: marcpidoux
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:04:55 +0100

Hi every one,

I have to create 3 games with Flash (either 3 or 4).

The first is a puzzle,
The second a query (5 questions with 3 options)
and the last one is...???

Well do you have any idee of a simple game without any figthing but more
"intellectual oriented", I was thinking about a memory but I don't know how
to do it and I just have one day to do it.

Any suggestion ? Any all-ready-made-game to download ?

Thanks

Marc