Subject: FLASH: Newbie Question: Hyperlink to a Frame Within a MOVIE
From: John Mandia
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:49:55 +0100

Hi,

Can someone please answer this question:

Is it possible to have a standard hyperlink that points to a specific frame
within a Flash Movie???

I want to have two pages. One will contain a Flash Presentation and the
other will contain a QuickTime/Flash movie. I want to be able to have a
link within the QuickTime movie that goes to a certain part of the Flash
movie (So that they don't have to go through the intro, drill down a few
levels etc to get back to where they were).

If this isn't possible I'll have to create a third movie to point to.

Thanks,

John