Subject: Re: FLASH: Javascript:
From: Erik [gearik] Mattheis
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:19:37 +0100

I just checked another movie I made that calls a function with javascript:
from a getURL action, and this works with IE Mac 4.01 now too.

I'm certain it didn't before.

The differences for me since last time I visited the movie with IE 4 are:

OS 8.6 instead of 8.1
IE 4.01 from the OS 8.5 CD instead of where ever I got 4.01 before
Flash 4 instead of Flash 3 plug-in