Subject: RE: FLASH: Frame rates
From: Tim Allan
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 02:42:31 +0100

Title: RE: FLASH: Frame rates
well it sort of does, in the sense that it throws light on the issue dealing with frame rates, monitor refresh rates and redraw abilities of the processor.

Hw many times have you seen animations redraw poorly, especially when the animation enlarges a vector element whilst changing it's Alpha levels??

Its all related to frame rates, etc.