Subject: FLASH: Button Help
From: Keith Brown
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 21:02:58 +0100

I have a question, For anyone who can help? I have a button that
controls the music for my page. It has an animation for the up, and a
different animation for the over state. I want the animation to stay
like it is in the over state when the music is off, and when it is on
to go back to how it normally is. However i don't know if that is
possible. Right now it just changes on the mouse over so you can turn
it off, but then returns back to the up state? Hope that made some
sense. Thanks.