Subject: FLASH: new Flash/Beatnik site- feedback?
From: Chris Burke
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 09:05:06 +0100

Hey folks. This site uses Flash and Beatnik for music- if you don't have
Beatnik, it should load fine without music, which is sort of pointless but
maybe you can give me feedback on the visuals.

It started as a toy for my kids but has become an obsession. It's not
finished yet, but most of the changes will be in the music. I'm curious to
hear what people think of the colors. The orange looks a little too brown
on my Mac and I couldn't quite get the sunny orange I wanted. Any other
suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks a whole lot to John Croteau, Cheri Harder, Nigel Randsley-Pena, and
Marc Hoffman for their help.

/Chris Burke

Bong + Dern, Inc.
Sound and Music for New Media