Subject: Re: FLASH: A bug in flash 4
From: Joao Carlos Caribe
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 06:09:47 +0100

>Mr Pena stolled the "bug" from Mr Acras !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>All you can ask abou this in flashworld-list (<- one of brazilian list of
flash)
>Everybody in flashworld list know about this problem.

Excuse-me all,

But this is just to remark that Flash Brasil is the oldest Flash MMUG
on Brasil and please don't make confusion of our MMUG with FlashWorld
the other MMUG.

Regards.

Jo�o Carlos Carib�
MMUG Leader - Flash Brasil Grupo de Usuarios Macromedia
Diretor Tecnico - @ Brasil Informatica Ltda
Centro de Treinamento Macromedia
Revenda especializada Macromedia
Consultoria autorizada em Generator