Subject: FLASH: Something very simple I am sure?!?!
From: Shawn Boone
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 12:03:02 +0100

This might have already come through the list but i was unable to find
this issue.

This might not be in this list because it might be something so simple that
I for some reason can not see.

The question that I have been tossing in my mind for a few days now is
this:

If you have main movie say; stay.swf and 4 smaller movies say; 1 through
5.swf
I want to be able to setup a button so that when the viewer moves the
mouse over button 1 it will load 1.swf into the main movie and when the
mouse if off the button 1 the movie 1.swf also goes bu bye.

I hope I explained this in a way that most understands....heck I do not
even know if I understand it.

Any help at all in this (simple, i am sure) problem would be very very
helpful.

Thanks.