Subject: Re: FLASH: WACOM troubles
From: Karl-Peter Gottschalk
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 02:25:19 +0100

>actually, I've always had a problem with my tablet - when I try to
>draw with the pencil took, I get an immediate streak across the
>screen, as if I had dragged the pen from one point to another. Then,
>if I try to draw after that, the lines are about 2 inches above where
>I'm trying to aim.
>
>If anyone knows anything about this, I'd appreciate a response as well.
>

>- -jon bell

I have the same problem, with a Wacom Intuos 6"x8", whether attached to
a G3 450 or a G3-upgraded 6500, with the most recent Wacom Intuos driver
installed and minimal extensions. The behavior appears erratically rather
than constantly however.

Warm regards,

Karl.

Karl-Peter Gottschalk

Email without attachments: karlpeteratsempermac [dot] com
Email with attachments: kpgatnsw [dot] bigpond [dot] net [dot] au
ICQ#: 39532758

Creative Director:
SemperMac - The Web Generation's Mac Magazine <www.sempermac.com>