Subject: FLASH: Help A Newbie.... Again..
From: mwarner
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:14:36 +0100

I am sorry to bother everyone... But, I need some help. This may be
hard to explain but I hope some of you will understand what I am
trying to say. I have made several buttons... I was wandering how I
would link them. The Action? link them as in links that don't bring
up a new page, but, as an example.. fade out our existing material
than display our new material. would I do this with the action Go TO
than keyframe # instead of GET URL? thank you for your time everyone.
-Matt