Subject: FLASH: "Go to and Play" 2 different frames?
From: Michael Galvin
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 22:28:24 +0100

I've split my movie into 9 different "sub-movies".  The first loads the main picture, the second unloads it, the third loads a new picture, the fourth unloads it, etc

All of these parts are on the same layer in the main movie, and I want it so that when I press a button in the first part, I want to unload the first part and load the new picture (ie., run the second part, then the third part).

I tried adding actions to the button instance as follows:

On (Release)
      Go to and Play ("unload_main")
End On
On (Release)
      Go to and Play ("load_arc")
End On
But it only performs the last part of the action [the Go to and Play ("load_arc") bit].
Anyone got any ideas how I can "Go to and Play" 2 seperate sections?