Subject: FLASH: OT: site mentioned this weekend
From: Graveshow
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:43:01 +0100

there was a site mentioned over this past weekend that had been written
about, and it had some sort of "Worlds Greatest" award in its opening
animation......the company dealt with web banners, interstitials and
such.....but I cant find the URL.....anyone remember it?

--
--Graveshow
"the reconstruction has begun"

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will
never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for mine."
- John Galt