Subject: FLASH: Making a catalogue
From: marco berti
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:37:00 +0100

Hi,
I have a problem not only with my movie but even with my english...so I hope
you are going to understand me...!
I have to make a movie, in Flash 4, that should work as a sort of catalogue,
in wich, clicking on a menu of names, will appear the related photo. The
problem is: I have a very big catalogue with a lot of photos and I don't
want them to be loaded in my movie, how can I import them from an external
location putting them in the right position in my movie???
Another question related to the above (and I thank you for your
patience...), It's possible to open the forementioned photos in new windows,
sized to them?
Thank you in advance,
Marco.