Subject: Re: FLASH: Greeting Card Business
From: Nashir Sunderji
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:36:13 +0100

Hi
Do you want to set up the whole thing in flash??? or just asking about setting it in html??
For html, cgi scripts are available everywhere...go to www.bigfoot.com and download from there.
in flash have nop clue yet...but there was someone some months ago starting on such a project...
go see volkswagen site....they have an e-greeting card in flash
Nashir