Subject: Re: FLASH: Mouse capture (again)
From: thomas.link
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:27:27 +0100

Despite the mentioned tutorial at www.kimmuli.com...

The only thing I can imagine could work like this:
You make an invisible button (eg. 10x10 for testing) and place it as "grid"
over the whole flash movie (other buttons have to be in front of this
layer). At each Roll-Over you set a x-pos and y-pos variable to the active
button position wich can be used to do some calculations and positioning of
other an movieclip.

I know it's a lot of work, but it should work - anyone other ideas?

l-i-n-k

"Bill S. Evans" <bevansatgoco-op [dot] com>@shocker.com on 07.09.99 23:29:23

Please respond to flasheratshocker [dot] com

Sent by: owneratshocker [dot] com