Subject: FLASH: One more question.
From: Shawn Boone
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:37:27 +0100

This list has helped me in so many ways to get a better understanding of
just how flash works.
I thank everyone for being so supportive with all of our newbie questions.

Thank you everyone!

Hi all,

John had replyed to the first /msg and was very helpful.

The below actions that you have shown work fine, but the one thing that I
do not really understand and have been looking for some good writeups on
is the "levels".
I understand how everything works but the levels,
the Load Movie ("1.swf", 5).
I do not really understand why level 5, why not 1 or 10 or 20.
Can someone explain this to me or point me in a good direction.

Thanks (once again)!

http://www.FlashCentral.com/tech/

> > For info on digest mode send: info flasher to
list-manageratshocker [dot] com