Subject: Re: FLASH: Substitute for PowerPoint
From: Phil Ward
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 15:49:09 +0100

Or you can export as HTML which will then give the option of gif or jpeg and
export each slide in raster format - not much use for editing in flash
though or taking advantage of Flash vector format.

Regards

Phil Ward
Crescent Graphics

phil-watcrescent-graphics [dot] co [dot] uk

New Media <> Internet <> Visuals <> A/W