Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash-Shortcuts
From: Vega, Eric
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:33:02 +0100

I agree with Rui. I have a PII 333MHz & IE5 using WinNT 4.0. It started off
great, but the graphics seemed to lose synchronicity with the music after
about 30 sec. or so. Another thing I would do is in the upper left hand
corner, I would keep the whole button visible instead of framing the word
inside with the edges of the screen.

Overall it looks great though.

Eric