Subject: FLASH: http://www.sport.ch/flash/10Schritte.html
From: Vega, Eric
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:13:06 +0100

Marcel,
I'm rather new at this stuff myself, but my answer would be test,
test and test. Obviously on machines of different caliber's. I have never
published anything to the net with Flash, I've just been working on local
PC's, so doubtless any streaming answer I gave you would be off the mark.
Maybe Warren, John C. or Nigel can give you a better answer, although you
will probably have to make your files available to them.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Eric