Subject: FLASH: Help with adding a .MOV video clip
From: Janou
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:18:31 +0100

I created a scene in Flash 4 that has a few video animations that I created in 3D Studio Max. I converted them into .MOV files and imported it into my movie. However, when I test the movie, it doesn't show. When I play the movie in the editing area, it plays with no problem. The following is the steps that I took:

created a new track called anime #1
Set my keyframe
imported "abc_tv.mov"
set an ending keyframe
Played my movie from the track to confirm its settings
chose "Test Movie"

---> my scene played with everything except the abc_tv.mov file.

I also exported the movie, then tried to play it with the flash player. Nothing.
I also brought the swf into DreamWeaver ... when I preview in my browser ... everything runs fine except for the video clip.

Am I doing something wrong here? Please let me know. Thanks.

Janou Ocquaye-Milligan
"Interactive Web Development, Broadcast Animation, and Lotus Notes Development
Janou Gr�fikWorkz, Inc.
Atlanta, Georgia
(404) 766-6098
(404) 766-8103 (fax)