Subject: FLASH: what in the world?
From: Chris Pugh
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:11:52 +0100

This is just the strangest thing, I'm checking my .swf file by viewing it at
different speeds as best i can, d/ling while viewing and all that, and have
even used the custom baud options with flash, but it's happened in both ie
and netscape, my first two scenes load correctly, the pre-loader and
starting scene, but then a random scene pops up next somehow.. any thoughts
what i've done wrong? it works fine when i view it without the d/l lag, or
even when i rewind the messed up one and play it over.. strange... >:]