Subject: RE: FLASH: Double Posts?
From: 2Nerotik
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:33:43 +0100

Yah, I've been getting the same thing.

Sorta a hit and miss thing, some msgs are doubled posted while others aren't.

We had the same problem with the Techniques list at HWG.org

and it was a problem with the list which was fixed pretty quickly by the admin
of the list.

Tho this could also be a problem of the Reply All in a persons email program.

Mine, as it is doing right now, lists the Flasher addy in the "To" field twice
for which if I forget to delete one of them will post the msg twice, so
check your
"To" field before sending if you do a "Reply All"

At 02:54 PM 9/27/99 +0100, Jason Brown wrote:
>funny that, i only got that message posted once.

.oOo.