Subject: Re: FLASH: speed control form one browser to the next
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:01:20 +0100

Hi, Janet. Looked like a good speed here, although a little bit jerky. I'm
on a cable modem, IE5, Pentium II with MMX running at 450 Mhz, 1024 x 768
res...Seems to be the same speed with Netscape...And nice site, too.

(Oregonian, too, at heart...)
~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
Advantage Web Solutions
http://members.home.com/cherica
mail to:AdvantageWebSolutionsatHome [dot] com