Subject: Re: FLASH: JavaScript Plug-in Detection
From: janet fouts
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:48:45 +0100

>Curtis,

It worked for me on a Mac with Netscape 4.6 no plug-in, and with a plug in.
Smooth.
With IE 4.01 with a Flash 4 plug-in it sent me to the image map page.
I'm thinking about sendi g the IE Mac browsers to a page that tells
'em it doesn't detect a plug in, so they can go to A or B directly...
Janet

Janet