Subject: Re: FLASH: application/octet-stream?
From: Kailash Pardasani
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:12:37 +0100

I do not think that this is a problem on your part.
Check to see if it works in IE. If it does work in IE and not Netscape then
most probably the server hosting your site does not have the MIME types
setup properly. You can call them and tell them to set it up it's no big
deal. If anything you can ask them to contact me personally for assistance.
Rgds,
Kailash Pardasani
CEO- Promotech Communications
http://www.promotech.net