Subject: Re: FLASH: Help a Newbie, please!
From: Janou
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:00:53 +0100

There is a section in the manual called "Animating buttons" You will have to
create a new symbol and give it "Button" characteristics. Then from there,
you can tell it how you wish to have that button behave when it is in
positions "up, over, down, click". You can use the shortcut CTRL+F8 to get
to this. After you create your button(s) go back into your scene and call up
the library. Drag the button into the scene and begin setting your keyframes
with your movement or however you wish the button to behave.

Hope this helps ... it did for me :)
Janou Ocquaye-Milligan
"Interactive Web Development, Broadcast Animation, and Lotus Notes
Development
Janou Gr�fikWorkz, Inc.
Atlanta, Georgia
(404) 766-6098