Subject: FLASH: Designer job going in London
From: Cummins, Rob
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:42:08 +0100

Hi there guys...

Right now, we're looking to recruit a midweight designer to work on
our new site, www.bun.com. Due to the fact that recruitment agencies fall
down badly on recruiting designers, we're trying alternative avenues.
I can personally vouch that bun.com is a fun place to work, and we've got
some very cool stuff coming up in the next few months. If you're interested,
reply privately to me at rob [dot] cumminsatnewsint [dot] co [dot] uk . You can view our
as-yet-unlaunched beta of the site on:
http://www.bun.com:4444

Applicants must have a portfolio of URLs.

Here's the ad:

> Mid Weight Interactive Designer for Bun.com
>
> The recently re-launched Portal and Free ISP Bun.com require a mid weight
> interactive designer.
>
> This exciting role requires a dynamic designer with 2-3 years experience
> of designing and building editorial based web sites. You will need strong
> layout skills and an understanding of how people interact with information
> on the web.
>
> The responsibilities include the daily running of the site and the
> creative development of new sections. There will be a large amount of
> creative freedom and lots of exciting projects to get your teeth into.
>
> This is an excellent role for a talented, enthusiastic, flexible designer
> who's looking for a challenging role in an entertaining environment.

Alias|Rob