Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check please
From: Tai
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:25:15 +0100

get url opens a new browser window (assuming you target a new one as you
have done) which isn't as nice an effect as if you simply had a thanks
message displayed when the data is submitted... you could also customise
it to say fill in your email etc...

I don't know of any tutorials that deal with cold fusion, though there
are a quite a few that deal with cgi asp etc... shouldn't be too hard to
grasp what they are doing (sorry can't remember urls)

cheers
Tai :)