Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check please
From: Taco Fleur
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:33:53 +0100

Goedendag Henk,

very strange, this problem - if it works for some people then it means there
is definitely no STOP Action at 30% otherwise it would always stop at 30% so
the problem is not in flash it self I assume, but somewhere along the
Internet line, maybe I should order some more bandwidth ;-) Does the Static
version load quickly? Or also very slow?

Thanks,
taco