Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check please
From: Phil Ward
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:34:53 +0100

Hi Taco,

I just tried the same test as others, first visit to the site and a 30% into
the download it stopped, the I took a look at the non flash site which
worked fine, went back to the flash site hit reload and the movie started
immediately.

Still no idea what the problem is though.

Regards

Phil Ward
Crescent Graphics

phil-watcrescent-graphics [dot] co [dot] uk

New Media <> Internet <> Visuals <> A/W