Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check please
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:48:22 +0100

Taco, hi.

First time I went to the site, it went quickly to 70% loaded & stopped
(IE5.0) then I went back & it loaded fine (I'm on cable, so nearly
immediate) Tried with Netscape 4.61 & it stopped at 20% loaded. This time
I right-clicked & hit "rewind" and then "play" and it completed loading this
second time through. Hmmm.

~~~~Cheri Harder~~~~~
Advantage Web Solutions
http://members.home.com/cherica
mail to:AdvantageWebSolutionsatHome [dot] com