Subject: Re: FLASH: speed control form one browser to the next
From: Michael Penne
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 22:53:23 +0100

Possibly a processor speed issue (Flash scrolling etc.
is quite processor intensive, older machines will
respond _much_ more slowly than newer ones)? the
artist's work seem to scroll rather quickly on a G3
266 as well as on a P3/500 (NS 4.08 on Mac, IE 5 on
PC), about the same on both, not quite enough time to
really look at the work before its gone. Went to
www.foggy.com/wlotus on the PC/IE 5 and while the
animation played, it just sat there (i'm assuming the
preload is supposed to take one to the main artist's
page?).

The front page text is really tiny/fuzzy at 800x600,
too.

Otherwise, very nicely designed site.

--- Steve Rachels <ravendaiatairmail [dot] net> wrote:
> ie5
> netscape4.6
> scroll seemed the same on both. nice work.

=====
2D/3D/Flash/etc...

http://www.humboldt.edu/~mmp5