Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check please
From: krow
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 00:11:47 +0100

Date sent: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Hagwood <vampfan [dot] geoatyahoo [dot] com>
To: flasheratchinwag [dot] com
Send reply to: flasheratchinwag [dot] com

minutes it was only at
30% the
>>it
>> > loads about 200Kb in the intro of the 288Kb in
total..?????

>> > Anyone else want to give it a try?
>> >
>> > http://www.simplydiving.com
>> >
>> > Thanks anyway...

Same problem here and I'm on a T1 connection. Perhaps
you should try not using so many Bitmap images.
Vectors are your friend!

=====
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul Hagwood
Multimedia Illustrator
http://www.mindspring.com/~hagwood2
http://www.satyrinteractive.com
I had my html running, Pegasus, and Word Perfect. After 4 min still
not loaded in Communicator 4.61.
UNloaded everything, and tried IE-5. Loaded immediately-maybe 10
seconds, but I think less. Very nice.
166-48 ram-28.8

I tried communicator again, with all my stuff unloaded, and it cam
in immdiately-fading in as yiou designed it. Super. AL Lyman
surely your server traffic affects this?? AL Lyman