Subject: Re: FLASH: The Flash/IE printing bug?
From: Michael Penne
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:57:06 +0100

Blech, what a pain. Well every other browser I've
tested prints just fine. Really bummer you can't run
IE 4.x along with IE 5 on a PC(well, easily, anyway,
I've got IE 4 on 98 on a dual boot, but can't realy
tell clients to set up a dual boot system just to
print!).
O well, NS 4.7 just came out...

--- Steve Rachels <ravendaiatairmail [dot] net> wrote:
> The only solution I found was to use the screen
> capture on my Paint Shop Pro
> program, using key to scroll down while defining the
> capture area. IE won't
> print that page by itself.
>
> It's hard to believe Microsoft has a bug in one of
> it's programs, isn't it?
>
> Steve

=====
2D/3D/Flash/etc...