Subject: RE: FLASH: bad scenes?
From: Brack, Jeremy
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:54:06 +0100

JGL:
I have not experienced any of the problems you are stating. I have created
several scene based movies with Tell Target, specific frame targets in
multiple scenes and full interactivity with absolutely no problems when
published to swf.

Do you perhaps have any FLA's available demonstrating this scene problem
that you have?
Are you creating the bad-scene FLA files in Flash 4 or Flash 5?

Jeremy